Shoes Size Chart
Li-Ning Women’s Candy Running Shoes Light Weight Textile Breathable Sports Shoes Sneakers
- Brand Name:LI-NING
- Department Name:Adult
- Athletic Shoe Type:Running Shoes
- Applicable Place:Concrete Floor
- Fit:Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Shoe Width:Medium(B,M)
- Release Date:Summer2017
- Insole Material:EVA
- Upper Height:Low
- Closure Type:Lace-Up
- Level Of Practice:Beginner
- Model Number:ARBM018
- Outsole Material:Rubber
- Sports Type:Light Runing
- Upper Material:Synthetic
- For Distance:5km
- Color:Blue / Orange / Gray White / Pink
- Feature1:Supper Breathable design
- Feature2:Light Running Shoes
- Feature5:Soft Soles
- Feature6:Three-color woven mesh design
- Season:Summer / Spring / Autumn
5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Returns and Exchanges
Our goods come with quality assurance guarantees. However, in the rare instance that you think that there is a manufacturing fault with the goods you have received, please let us know within 15 days of purchasing the goods by contacting our Customer Service Team on email@example.com or +92 333 4889 908. Please include as many details as possible about the order and the problem with the goods, including the following:
- The nature of the manufacturing defect.
- A copy of the original invoice issued to you at the time of purchase.
- This process may take 7-10 business days.
Note: No return/exchange will be possible for items on SALE/Discount except only if they are defective in any way.
Li-Ning Men's SUPER LIGHT XIV Running Shoes Cushioning DMX Sneakers Breathable LiNing Sport Shoes ARBM019 with DMX technology for light running on hard court outer sole material is EVA. Drive Foam's shock absorbing technology offers lasting and excellent rebound performance.
Li-Ning Men's LN CLOUD IV Professional Running Shoes Cushion Breathable Sneakers Reflective Sports Shoes ARHM025 enhance SUPPORT and ENERGY SAVING of forefoot during propulsion phase of hitting the ground. The “” structure of the Infinite System was specially designed according to walking barefoot pressure distribution and forefoot tendon mechanics